*Â ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management System
*Â Inspection System: Self Inspection, Mutual Inspection and Professional Inspection
*Â Overall Quality Inspection: raw materials incoming inspection, semi-finished products inspection, specimen testing, products testing
An independent Quality Control is supervised directly by General Manager and responsible for following duties:
* Physical and chemical analysis, dimension measurement, weighting and other inspection of the raw material and finished products.
* Particular test for different products.
* Visual measurement and conformation to standards.
* Identifying, recording and disposing of rejected material.
- Chemical Components Analysis
- Tensile Strength Test
- Micro-structure Test
- Hardness Test
- Coating Thickness Measurement
- PT(Penetration Test)
- Hydraulic Pressure Testing
- Permanent Set and Load Test
- Press Ring Experiment
- Impact Test